Ratings on Vegan Nottingham
Star ratings on this site are the personal and subjective valuations of our reviewers. We consider a number of criteria when deciding on our ratings, including:
- The number and variety of vegan options available.
- The quality and originality of vegan options (if your only vegan option is houmous with pitta bread, you aren't going to score highly).
- Whether vegan options are clearly labelled.
- Reliability - whether vegan options are always available.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and their understanding of the requirements of vegans.
- Availability of a full range of vegan options: starters, main courses, desserts, drinks etc.
- We have a preference for small, independent businesses over large chains.
- Whether the business is entirely vegetarian or vegan
- Uniqueness - for example, it's generally easy to get vegan Chinese and Indian food in 'normal' restaurants but other cuisines are harder to find.
- Ability to provide for other dietary needs simultaneously - e.g. gluten free etc.
- Our own individual tastes and preferences.